When you are in search of app developers for your project you have several options:
- Free app making sites
- Hire a freelancer developer
- Insourcing: to create a team of developers within the company
- Outsourcing: to invite a professional app development agency
Let’s have a look at all of them.
Free App Builders
Anyone can become an app maker without coding skills nowadays. The variety of DIY sites introduces us to the software world. With a set of templates, you can select a design you like, choose a layout of the interface, fill in your information, a name of the brand, implement features offered by the site and submit your app to the App Store. At first glance, it seems to be a perfect idea: a straightforward and easy-to-use app for free, created in 20 minutes. But let’s face the reality:
- It is an utterly boring app like many others; its simplicity is its downside.
- Free? That’s rather overstated; you should think about a monthly payment for its maintenance. An availability of some feature is also something you should pay for.
- Such an app is limited in customising opportunities. You can’t add some functionality that you need simply because app making sites even don’t offer them.
- Finally, it will hardly work. Sometimes, the quality of such an app is poor, as a result, not every device can launch it. And if it’s OK with quality – hundreds of similar solutions are already on the market.
DIY sites may be great for fun but for business purposes, it is a waste of time.
Another option is to find a freelancer. Freelancers for hire are suitable for one very particular task; that is why you can find someone highly skilled in that specific sphere of activity. You hire them only when you need them, and you don’t have to pay for the time they spend in the office. You do not provide them with office space and equipment, don’t pay benefits and even considering that their hourly rate is higher than that of in-house employees – you significantly save your money.
But you should remember that to hire a freelancer means to entrust your unique ideas and the realisation of the whole project to a person who most probably has some other projects at the same time. You have to add your own valuable time to the cost of work to control all the stages of work and to guide the developer, check the deadlines, and preferably, to be a highly professional programmer by yourself to test the final results as a professional.
You have no guarantee that a freelancer won’t leave you in the middle of your project for a more beneficial one or because of some illness, love or whatever else.
- As far as this person works out of the office and has no superiors, you can hardly feel that you have control over the situation.
- A big project requires more time from a single developer that from a development team. If deadlines are important to you, hiring a freelancer isn’t the best option.
To sum up, a freelancer isn’t a bad choice for some tasks, but when it comes to a big project that requires certain guarantees, this option may be very risky.
An in-house team of developers is a different option. You have a constant control over the project, and you are constantly in touch with the developers. But if you create a team you need to start from scratch, buy equipment and inventory, find office space, let them learn more at international conferences and webinars, and give them access to IT libraries. If it is a viable choice – it’s a great solution. But you have one more option to be discussed.
Outsource Professional App Developers
As a one of the companies that make apps, we already have all the necessary equipment, a highly skilled team of IT experts, which includes programmers, designers, and project managers who are always in contact with you. Each of them is an expert in their field; that is why you don’t need to worry about a thing. You just bring us your ideas and we help you to realise them in the most profitable way in the form of web or mobile application created according to your wishes and based on the detailed specification that we will create for you at the initial stage of the partnership.
A Team of Experts
As a team of skilled app developers and talented designers who have worked together for several years, we can suggest some ideas for your future project, and are ready to help you avoid some classic mistakes in development, which are usually done by the newbies in app creation. Coming to us with a brief idea you can be sure that we will help you to develop a successful application. We are eager to build something that people talk about and can’t stop using. We are one of the top development companies, and we value our reputation.
Software That Meets Business Needs
Bespoke Software Solution
A bespoke software solution can become a unique tool tailored for your company to meet your business needs. If you wrestle with such questions as:
- How to organise your firm’s activities in the most efficient way?
- How to establish internal communication and customer relationship management?
- How to automate routine processes and speed up performance?
Then probably bespoke software is the best way to manage your business and cope with difficulties increasing your productivity. We are experienced in working in various business spheres and creating apps for a better company performance. We know how to make secure and user-friendly software that bring visible positive results. We continue to support you even after we have created your program. Aiming at long-term relationships, we value our collaboration with our clients and do everything we can for their success.
Small Business Apps
People used to believe that business app creation fits only vast enterprises and big corporations. Don’t be misled. If you keep a shop, a bar, a restaurant or a gym, if you are an event organiser, or have your real estate agency, you can make a profit with a proper software tool. We can help you to build your brand awareness and get in touch with your target audience, inform your loyal clients about your news, campaign, and other vital information. Small business apps offer you new ways to interact with your customers:
Modern phones and computers help us to organise our lives, socialise with friends, research, purchase, create and do many other things. So why not use such useful technologies in our business. Getting into customers’ phones, you become a part of their lives. Come to us with your ideas to build a great app and to use it as marketing tool.
Mobile and Web App Creation
We develop both web-based and native applications. Highly skilled app designers take all advantages of working with various development tools such as Xcode, Visual and Android Studios, CSS, HTML5 and others. During the process of development, we conduct numerous UI/UX and QA tests to make sure that our work meets your expectations. We assist you in your business mobilisation, considering your success as our own.
The websites are in the past. Of course, it is important to have your web page available to your customers anytime. But it is much better if the users while browsing such a page get access to additional functionality. Writing web apps with HTML5, we can make a program that stores data locally and continues to function even offline. If you want to create a program with features that allow you to perform complicated calculations and analyse data and economic prospects for your enterprise, you need a special server to fulfil such tasks in one click. This is how web apps work. Web-based applications are attached to a remote server, letting you cope with such difficult tasks in short time. Besides, the creation of such a tool comparing to mobile apps development is cheaper and faster, as far as it doesn’t require coding for different devices, it is universal, and its user interface can be improved with responsive design, which adjusts the content of the page to the screen resolution and size.
Among all possible directions of a marketing strategy, Internet marketing and marketing via mobile applications is the fastest-growing type. One of the best things you can do to reach your target audience: place yourself in your customer’s pocket and always be with them thanks to the ‘Push notifications’ feature. We can make a native app that is built on a concrete platform and can be downloaded in a particular app store. If you know that your target audience is iPhone users, then we will make an iOS app for you. Thus, we work with:
- iOS. We will help you to navigate through Apple restrictions and use all advantages of iOS innovative technologies. A stunning app design with a robust functionality running on the most invulnerable, stable and secure platform won’t leave any of your customers untouched.
- Android. With our app on the Android platform, you will be able to reach Android’s massive audience. In spite of all the difficulties connected with the creation of an Android app for a segmented market, we provide you with a high-quality tool. Even if a brand owner introduced some changes into Android developers’ standards, we will consider them and deliver equally well-designed apps for any device from Sony to Samsung.
- Windows. Less popular on the market, but still a significant representative of operational systems. You never know what is going to happen the next day. Today one platform is at the top, tomorrow it is not. We can not predict whether Windows phones will ever trump two OS current leaders among smartphone. We can develop multifunctional and good-looking apps for Windows.
Our developers can also build cross-platform apps to embrace the whole audience using smartphones. But it will be a more expensive and time-consuming process, as it is necessary to code an app for all platforms and adjust it to every device with its resolution and size.
We are making world-class apps and offer our support and maintenance. Our years of experience allow us to find the best option for you, add our input and be ahead of many competitors in app development solutions. If you have any question, please, let us know. Write us today; we are ready to provide you with a quick and helpful consultation.